Frequently Asked Questions
We're an efficient decentralized options protocol. With fair pricing, pooled liquidity and rebates for sellers - in case they make losses during any week - and backed by the largest option MMs in the crypto space. Learn more at our Dopexpedia!
- TradFi options mkt volume is in the trillions
- Deribit options volume for $BTC alone did $14+ bln
- Current mkt of DEX options volume does only $2+ mln
rDPX doesn't have a supply cap since rebates are impossible to predict. There are a few use cases for the token to ensure it holds its value, such as
- rDPX/WETH LP token is usable for DPX farming.
- rDPX will be a fee requirement for future contracts built over dopex, like say vaults.
- rDPX would be used as collateral for synths, which could be used to create synthetic options for non-crypto assets.
- Fees collected with staking DPX could be boosted with rDPX.
The token would also have deflationary properties within the protocol, to balance supply.
Q4 2021 & Q1 2022
We have created a series called 'Dopex Essentials' for beginners. These small posts will introduce you to the world of options and help you understand the basics.
And more to come..
Dopexpedia is a wiki page for all things Dopex, you will find all official + community curated resources, dashboards, tutorials and more here. This board will be updated frequently so make sure to bookmark this page!