Comment on page
Dopex uses a dual token system that aims to align user behaviour to drive deep liquidity to the platform. It consists of:
$DPX has a maximum circulating supply of 500,000 which will be emitted over 5 years from token sale.
The supply is allocated as follows:
- Early Investor and Token Sale: 26%
- Early Investor: 11%
- 50% vested over 6 months
- Token Sale: 15%
- Operational Allocation: 17%
- Distributed over 5 years.
- Liquidity Mining: 15%
- Distributed over 2 years with an initial boosted reward period of 4 weeks to incentivize $DPX and $rDPX liquidity
- Platform Rewards: 30%
- Distributed over 5 years to incentivize users of the Dopex platform
- Founders Allocation: 12%
- 20% initially staked in liquidity pools
- 80% vested over 2 years
dbrDPX is an ERC-721 token that can bond $rDPX into existence. It should be noted that the new $rDPX is paired with $ETH and LPed on the rDPX/ETH Permissioned AMM. Thus, new $rDPX does not enter the circulation unless it is purchased.